Buying a Home, Buy from me and I will keep you informed about the Buying Process As Well As:
Do's and Don't of the Mortgage Process
Let's start with the "Do's"...
- Do keep the process moving by responding to your loan officers' requests for documentation as soon as possible.
- Do make decisions as soon as is reasonably possible.
- Do convey questions or concerns you have as they develop.
- Do continue to make all of your rent or mortgage payments on time.
- Do stay current on all other existing accounts.
- Do continue to work your normal work schedule with no unplanned time off.
- Do continue to use your credit as normal
- Do be prepared to explain any large deposits in your bank accounts.
- Do enjoy purchasing your home but remain objective throughout the process to help make decisions that are best for you.
After you have been pre-approved for your mortgage you will want to refrain from the following...
- Do not make any major purchases (car, boat, jewelry, furniture, appliances, etc.)
- Do not apply for any new credit (even if it says you are pre-approved or "xxx days same as cash")
- Do not pay off charges or collections (unless directed by your lender to do so)
- Do not make any changes to your credit profile.
- Do not change bank accounts.
- Do not make unusual deposits into your bank accounts or move money around from one account to another
- Check me out here for all your real estate needs www.homesinthesmokiesonline.com Dandridge Tn Homes for Sale and Dandridge TN Real Estate Real Estate For Sale - The Justice Team of Elite Realty Group provides services with Real Estate For Sale and Homes For Sale to home buyers and home sellers in Morristown Tennessee, Hamblen County Tennessee, Talbott,Russellville, Bean Station, Dandridge, Mooresburg and surrounding communities.