We Work for You
From the time we speak to you to the closing of your home, we stand by your side. We negotiate to get you the best deal possible. Below is the process:
1. First telephone call: You tell me what you want and I send you listings that you want to see.
2. We get you pre qualified with a lender if this is needed. This ensures us and you that you can see homes in your price range or comfort zone.
3. Then we take you to see homes of interest to you.
4. You have now chosen your home and we write an offer. Negotiations begin to get the home at a price you can afford to pay.
5. When this offer is accepted, then we schedule, inspections, appraisal and work directly with the lender and title company to get the home closed by the date specified in the contract.
6. We do a walk after inspections and you either sign off on repairs or ask for more to be done. Hopefully by this time we will be able to sign off.
7. When we have a clear to close then we will do a final walk thru and sign off on that. It just specifies that the home is in the same condition as it was when you first looked at it.
8. Then we go to the closing table where we will be present with you. If you have questions, then we will be there to answer them. The title person will guide you thru the process of signing docs for the lender.
9. Congratulations You now own a new Home. It's time to celebrate.
This process could take from 45 to 60 days depending on the lender.
Of course if it is a cash Sale we are looking at 2 to 4 weeks depending on the title company and Owner.
I certainly hope this information on the home buying process has been helpful to you. Especially if you are a First Time Buyer or have never used a realty company before.
Let's get started in your search. Call me today at 423 258 4830 Rose Mary or 865 210 4633 Cindy.
Looking to working with you and making a new friend.